Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh Jacob, I love you so!

Jacob came over to play for a bit on Thursday afternoon, and I love that little guy!

Jacob and Corona joined Emma in her super yard.

She was so entertained by him, she just watched him.

Then this crazy kid made our day!

He was put in time out and Douggie put him on Rey's little round scratching house to serve his 3 minutes. After about 30 seconds Jacob yelled to us, "Can I sit some where else? This is hairy!!!"
Yes Jacob, you are right, the cat's scratching house is full of fur. I guess we will have to come up with a better place for time outs around our house.

Then he let me film this little gem of a video...
Like I tell you he cracks me up!

In case you didn't hear it in the video, he was asking where Corona's pooper was.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Jacob is so funny! BTW: The pic with Emma on the floor w/ her paci....is everything okay with her face? It looks read and irritated around her mouth! Poor thing. :o(

Marie said...

No she is fine, that is just the clear pink of her paci around her mouth that looks like a rash. Thank you for being concerned for her. I know that I can always count on you to watch out for her.