Monday, June 22, 2009

Lisa and Mark's Wedding

The wedding was held at the Swingin' D Ranch, and it was just perfect!

The vows

The armadillo groom's cake.
Remind you of Steele Magnolia's anyone?
"People are going to be hacking in to this poor animal that looks like it's bleeding to death!"

Ebit and Jacob

Douggie posing in the boot planter thingy.

I had a love/ hate relationship with this bridge.
I love how it looked, but I hated how old and creepy it was when you walked across it.

David, Cris, Douggie, me and Ebit.
Don't' mind Ebit and me, we just happen to look like we have a skin disorder, but it was just the reflection from the mirror.

Awww, what sweet sisters!

Daddy and Emma

Grandma Rose was loving spending time with Emma.

Can we say drool!
But even so, she is still so adorable.

Lisa and Mark cutting the cake.

The boys singing, "You've lost that loving feeling" while he took off the garter.

Jacob fell asleep and stayed passed out on the chairs.

Richard, Larry and Charles ( my cousin Sara's son).

I LOVED this sign above the door to the reception.

So much so, that when we were leaving I was singing the darn song all the way to the car. I was even doing the clapping part and trying to make everyone else join in. And of course the wine that I was treating myself to had nothing to do with the singing. :)

2 comments:

Tim and Heather said...

That is a great picture of you and Doug!

The Jacobs' Family said...

Weddings are always so much fun. We love Emma's headband. It completes her outfit and look extra festive for the occasion.