Monday, June 1, 2009

Disneyland!!!

Warning... we went a little crazy with the camera.
Can you blame us? It was our kiddos 1st trip to Disneyland, and since she won't remember it, we had to capture it all on camera.

We decided to take a family trip to Disneyland for my parent's 35th wedding anniversary.
We drove up Friday afternoon and went to Downtown Disney, then Disneyland on Saturday followed by California Adventure on Sunday... busy weekend!

I had some shirts made for the kids, here is Emma's, it said "Emma's 1st trip to Disneyland!" Papa Bob and Grandma Rose bought her this perfectly snuggably soft Minnie Mouse. Thank you Papa and Grandma!

Anyssa and Jacob in their mouse ears, so cute!

The whole gang in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

Our little princess and Grandma in front of the castle.

Emma's very 1st ride was the carousel with mommy.

Our family :)

Emma was such a good girl, I mean an angel!!!

She did get a little tired.  I love it when she rubs her little eyes.

She was asleep for most of It's a Small world, but I am sure she enjoyed it.

Jacob was our tour guide, he LOVED the map.


Jacob, Ebit, Omar, Mom and Dad on the Toon Town roller coaster.

Ebit and Omar on the Tea Cups.

We had a great time! A trip I will always remember!

2 comments:

The Jacobs' Family said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love the t-shirt idea. I am so going to copy it for Taylor's first trip to Disneyland.

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!