Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dinner at Stone with the fam...

Our out-of-towners are still visiting for the rest of the week, so we headed out to Stone for dinner tonight.

Here is a group picture, we were also joined by my Aunt and Uncle's good friends Greg and Linda.

We enjoyed some appetizers and some beverages out on the patio before dinner.

Emma got a little taste of my dad's lime...

... I guess she thought it was a bit tart.
I only wish I could have caught a straight on picture of her face, darn!

She ended up passing out, and Douggie, being the excellent father that he is, made sure to shield her from his food.

The talk and laughs of the night came from my mom.
She really felt like eating ribs, and a comment was made earlier, "are there ever any bad ribs?"
Well that jinxed it right there.
The ribs weren't bad, but they were so spicy!!!
Being a trooper, she decided to eat them all except the few bites she gave to others to prove that they were spicy.

Aww, a little photo op for Douggie and me.

2 comments:

Val said...

I so wish I was there with you all! That table is the hugest table I've ever seen! I love the pic of Emma and the lime. Looks like a great night! Thanks for the posting all the pics so I kind of feel like I'm there:)

Tim and Heather said...

I love the lime face! That picture is so great.