Monday, June 15, 2009

Emma, meet Uncle

My uncle Robert (known as 'uncle')
and Aunt Caubbie (Carmen) flew in from Lagos on Saturday. They spend half of their time living in Mexico and the other half here. Caubbie was here when Emma was born, but Uncle just missed it and hasn't been back since. They are here for the big trek to Texas this weekend for my cousin Lisa's wedding.

Emma was ALL smiles and loved Uncle and Caubbie.
She also enjoyed seeing the rest of the fam there, but these two were her favorites tonight.

My face lit up when I saw Caubbie answer the door in her apron, that meant she had been cooking!!! She made menudo, and sad to say but I had just eaten at home so I was too full to eat any. I will have to pop over again tomorrow for some leftovers, yummy.

I can't wait for our exciting weekend together!

No comments: