Monday, June 15, 2009

Congratulations Claire!!!

So needless to say, we has a busy weekend...

Sunday afternoon we headed up to Huntington Beach for my cousin Claire's Graduation Bonfire.
The weather was perfect, which was strange because it was yucky and overcast, but as soon as we got there, BAM, it was magically sunny.

Jacob making a sand angel, which he remembered how to do from the snow.

We had yummy food, as you can tell I captured my mom, Cole and Douggie all enjoying it. :)

I love living in So Cal!


My pops and Uncle Ron.
One of their friends thought that my dad was actually Uncle Ron's dad. It made uncle Ron so happy and kinda pissed off my dad. He decided to get even by showing the lady that he had more hair then uncle Ron. She replied, "Oh wow, you do have lots more hair."
1 point for each of them, I'll call it a tie.

Daddy even let Emma bite down on a little bit of pineapple. I know we probably just worried all of you model parents by doing this, but she survived!

A little family photo op, with an incredibly wind blown mommy.

Claire, Emma and Jacob.
Emma loved the balloons!

We left before the bonfire really got started, because we had a bit of a drive home ahead of us.
Thanks for a great party.
Congratulations Claire!

2 comments:

Val said...

Oh I'm so sad we weren't there with you all. So many of my favorite people all together and I missed it! Looks like a perfect night- maybe we need to move:) And I love the pic of the brothers in the hats and I am laughing so hard at the comment the friend made. You know he set that up:)

Marie said...

I'd say a move to Cali is in the best interest for us all! Maybe even just for the summer. That would make my day! A girl can dream can't she?! I guess we will have to settle on our visit up your way later this summer.