Monday, June 1, 2009

California Adventure

Before I get to all of the pictures, here is a little now and then.

Then...
Douggie and I with Sulley on my 24th Birthday, nearly 5 years ago.

Now...
Our happy family!
Except I think I would be a little bit happier if I was as tan and skinny as before, but oh well.

Jacob was a bit scared of Sulley!

Ok, more like a lot scared!

Cris, Anyssa and David with Brer Bear.
Props to Cris for being such a trooper, not many 7 month pregnant ladies would be able to take two whole days walking constantly!

Cris and Anyssa on the lady bug ride.
Don't worry, it was totally preggo lady safe!

The two love birds + Jacob!
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, we had a great weekend with you all!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Looks like Sully put on a little weight - and I bet it didn't just have a baby. It took nine months to get there - maybe five to get it all off.

Lewko Family Blog said...

I wonder if that is the same Sully costume...