Saturday, June 27, 2009

An evening at the fair...

Yesterday evening we took a little trip to the fair.
It was a beautiful evening and we invited Abuelita Rose to join us. Poor Papa Bob had to work late so he couldn't join us, but we did bring him a surprise! :)

Can I tell you how happy I get when I walk down the midway, ahhhh you can just smell all of the calories that we are about to consume.

And no, we did not try the chocolate covered bacon that everyone was talking about.
I think I'll stick to my fav, the county fair cinnamon roll, yummy!

Emma was even day-dreaming about what she wants to come back and eat next year. She had to stick to her bottle for now.

Watching the turkeys play and Abuelita Rose enjoying a little ice cream.

E is for Emma!

Emma in the Fleetwood Mac cutout. Sorry I didn't have time to get a picture without a glare, because our little missy decided to try and gnaw on the inside of the hole for her head. Kinda gross, considering how many people had put their head through it, ewwwww!

This year's fair theme was 'Music Mania' so we toured the activity area and saw lots of cool music exhibits, Douggie was in heaven!

The only ride we went on was the tram to and from the parking lot.

I took this picture seconds before the 'high as a kite' and all tatted up man sat next to me. He was trying to go to the main gate and got all mixed up and got on the shuttle back to the parking lot. He was even talking to us, so we thought, but it turns out he was just talking to himself. I wish I would have captured a picture of the disgusted look on my mom's face.

Then a little bath once we got home.
This little girl loves her baths!

What a great night, thank you abuelita for coming with us.

2 comments:

The Jacobs' Family said...

What a fun evening. I agree with you Marie, the cinnamon rolls are the best!

Anonymous said...

let me l;ick herpussy she will really love bathtime then, both mine loved daddy licking theirs