Thursday, December 4, 2008

Emma's Mobile

Ok, I know it is adorable. What little girl wouldn't love a mobile made of shoes!!!
I can't take the credit for the idea, because Douggie came up with it. But I made it!

I didn't find any mobiles that I liked and Doug said jokingly, "why not make one of shoes?" He is so smart!!! So I went to Babies R Us and found a plain pink mobile on clearance. I took off the old hanging circles and bought two pairs of shoes. Emma already has a pair of these shoes to wear, so why not use them for decoration as well.


3 comments:

Val said...

Clever- you two are the perfect pair:) Ha, no pun intended! Looks really cute, now all you need is a baby:)

Lewko Family Blog said...

No way! I love it. It is so cute and so clever. I can't wait to see the room in person.

Meg said...

You are the most clever gal, what a perfect idea and very original. I'm very impressed and her little room is adorable!