Monday, December 22, 2008

38 Weeks

So this picture was taken when I was in a much more chipper mood. Today I am not so chipper.
We just had our 38 week appointment and he said all is still going well. I didn't gain any weight this time so that was good news. Other than that I am only 1.5 cm dilated and I am not sure if there was any change in how effaced I am. I was just hoping for a little more progress.
I am not trying to be selfish, but I am so ready, mostly because of lack of sleep. Oh well, now that I am off of work I have lots of time to take naps.
I guess Emma doesn't like yucky weather and wants to wait until after it stops raining. I don't blame her, it is pretty yucky outside.

3 comments:

Val said...

Patience is pretty much impossible at 38 weeks but it's about all you can be:) And the sleep thing... well I hate to say it but... your gonna have to get used to it:) But it is easier missing out on sleep when you have a cute little baby in your arms. She'll be here before you know it and won't even remember all the waiting. Believe me, I know!

Anonymous said...

Sleep..oh...my dear you are going to get a lot less sleep once she arrives so you better get all the naps you can now.
When the time is right she will come and remember the longer she's in there the bigger and stronger she will be.
Actually I don't know if bigger is a good thing :o)
Danielle

Anonymous said...

love my hand in your knickers, find your warm, moist c--t and rub it for you, feel your clit getting hard and I run that making you moan and groan " mmmmmmmmmmm damn that feels so good I wish I could take your c--k in my wet c--t", I can make you come even if I can't f--k you and my fingers go right up in your c--t, you go wild bucking and squealing" f--k my c--t come on make me f-c-ing come with your fingers I want to get f--ked" mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the front hole can't take it now mum but the back one can I am going to arse f--k you so good