Sunday, December 14, 2008

Desert Trip #2

Yesterday, we decided to join our Desert family for a day trip.
Doug just had his HRC kit put on his quad this week, so he was anxious to try it out. I am not sure exactly what the HRC kit does to the quad, but it made it really fast!!!
It was pretty windy out there, you can see in this picture that it kind of looks like snow, but that was just the wind blowing sand.
Douggie tried to make the wind blow him away. Don't worry, despite the wind they got in a couple of good rides.

Douggie's quad all ready. I know that the HRC kit added a new pipe and cam, but not sure what else. I am sure Doug will die when he reads how uneducated I am on his quad.

Off for a ride!

I know I look ridiculous, pudgy, no make-up and wind blown, but I think I was a pretty darn good sport for making the 2 hour drive only 3 weeks before my due date!
My dad said to me before we left, "where is the closest hospital out there?" I told him Brawley, he said " well I guess we can go visit you when you have Emma out there."
I guess he thought we were pushing it by going out there and to tell you the truth so did I, but we made it home safe!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are one brave lady! Glad you had a good time though.

Bob said...

Marie - you did absolutely great!!!! Doug, hope that high speed would have4 gotten her to the hospital in time!!

Love you three and take good care of each other.