Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Dinner at the Aguiñaga House

We joined my mom's side of the family at My Uncle Ruben and Aunt Kelleen's house in Valley Center for dinner and lots of gift exchanges. Getting ready for dinner and watching some games.

I was passing out gifts for the kids gift exchange and my uncle Ruben stopped me. Apparently he thought my belly was cute and made me pose for a profile shot. He said one of these days I will appreciate it. Funny because today I am laughing at it, because I stuffed myself into a non-maternity Gingerbread man shirt. My cousin Josh said maybe if I tickle the Gingerbread man that Emma would come out, I tried it, but no luck. :(

A bit of madness while the kids were opening their gifts..

A group picture of the kids... I can't wait for next year's picture, because little Emma will be there with them! :)

Jacob hung out with me during the adults gift exchange, he is so darn cute!!!
Thank you to uncle Ruben and Aunt Kelleen for hosting! And Thank you to all of the Aguiñaga, Cervantes, Prieto, Covarrubias, Prentice and Ortiz families for such a great family Christmas! We love you all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother's maiden name is Aguiñaga. Your cousins, aunts and uncles might be a little offended that it is spelled incorrectly.

Marie said...

Ok I fixed the spelling... but if you noticed in the original blog I did spell it correctly later, just wrong in the heading. Now I even put the ñ for you! I can always count on you to correct me Ebit!