Saturday, December 6, 2008

36 Weeks! :)

On Friday we had our 36 week appointment. He said we are still another boring (in a good way) pregnancy. He said as long as I can make to Monday, if I were to go into labor he wouldn't stop it. Sounds great, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
He was kind of shocked because I didn't gain anything since my last appointment. Well it is hard to gain weight when you tell someone to cut back on the sweets. So to celebrate Doug and I went to Coco's to get me a slice of Harvest Pie, (my fav). I am sure that will add a pound on my next appointment!
Douggie and me at the Chamber of Commerce Ambassador's Christmas Party on Friday night.


2 comments:

Meg said...

You are SOOOO close, can you even believe it! We can't wait to meet her in Feb. Love you guys and thinking of you everyday!

Doug and Marie said...

What Marie forgot to mention is that they forgot the Harvest Pie originally and I had to drive back to Coco's to get it. Do you think I'm going to deprive a pregnant woman her Harvest Pie?