Monday, December 15, 2008

37 Weeks!!!

Sorry that it is a self portrait, but Douggie is at the Metalica concert tonight, so I was left to take a picture of myself.
We had our appointment today with Dr. Lagnford. He said lots of encouraging words letting us know that we are so close! I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know that I still have a little ways to go, but it is progress. And like that news wasn't good enough, I only gained 1 pound this week!
I have been finding myself trying to "plan" when she will come and I keep thinking of reasons why it can't be certain days. Such a silly 1st time mom, I know! There is no planning in this game, just waiting and letting Emma decide when she will come. Although part of me thinks that she wants to come before Christmas, because she knows Santa is bringing her a Cabbage Patch Kid doll. :)

2 comments:

Val said...

Exciting stuff! I hope the dr. is right in his prediction, but try to be patient...remember me, a week over due:)

Anonymous said...

love my hand in your panties mum getting your pu--y nice n wet, mmmmmmmmmmmm damn I would make that pu--y feel good