Saturday, July 16, 2011

Park of the week #3

Yesterday afternoon we went to the Wave water park.
The have special summer hours on select Fridays, so they were open from 4 - 8 pm for just $8.

The Prieto and Cervantes families joined us as well as JuJu, Aunt and Abuelita.
We had a great time exploring the kid climbing towers & splash zone, the pool, the lazy river and some of us big kids enjoyed the big slides.

Abuelita loved the lazy river.

I loved watching her go down the slide into the river.
I guess this is mean of me, but I will share anyway...
She caught some speed and flipped out of her tube. She went completely underwater with just her hand in the air clinching on to her glasses.
When she came up she had the best frightened/surprised/happy/slightly embarrassed face.
She caught me laughing and she quickly joined in. It was great!

After all of that water fun we started to get cold.
We all changed and headed home.

We had a great time at the Wave.

No comments: