Friday, July 1, 2011

5 wonderful years!

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary.
I feel so blessed, because they have been 5 of the best years.
I feel like the luckiest wife in the world to have Douggie as my husband.

We celebrated our Anniversary a few weeks ago by taking a little getaway to Canada while we were on our vacation in Seattle.

Tonight we celebrated again by going out to dinner at El Bizcocho at the RB Inn.
We had a fantastic dinner and were spoiled with some yummy desserts.

I can't wait to see what our next year will hold!
I know that our marriage will be blessed for many many years to come.
Happy 5 years!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Congradulations you two. What a wonderful five years it has been. It's kind of nice to finally have a daughter!!!

Lewko Family Blog said...

Late wishes for a happy anniversary!