Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our weekend camping trip.

This weekend we went on a fun camping trip with the Cervantes, Prieto, Covarrubias and Prentice families.

We went to Sweetwater Summit campground in Bonita.
This was everyone's first time there and we had a great time.


The kids helped decorate cupcakes to celebrate Douggie's Birthday.



What a messy face and crazy hair camping girl!





Emma crashed hard after a fun afternoon with cousins.


After breakfast on Saturday we took a hike up to the top of the summit.
Anyssa was hilarious... " I can't believe we are climbing a mountain. This is the best day of my life, I love camping!"


This little girl played hard all weekend and she was exhausted!

Dave won the cleanest camper award.
He was constantly cleaning their tent.


Emma had her first s'more


We all had such a fun time on our camping weekend.


And we were all worn out when we got home this morning.

3 comments:

Val said...

What fun! I have the best memories of all of us camping, so cool that you get to do that with all your cousins and kids.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm
I'd love to pull off her diaper while she sleeps and shove my big black cock in her hot little pussy

Anonymous said...

I would be gentle with her, softly licking between her little legs until her small body trembled in a cute little climax .