Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We wore a little green today...

Huge emphasis on the little!

So this morning while dressing Emma, I realized that she doesn't have much green to pick from. Then I came across this little dress. You see, it was originally an old dress of hers that was never put away with her clothes that she had outgrown. So I decided to see if it would fit. Well sure enough it did. I used her adorable jean skirt, and then we had a perfect St. Patty's Day outfit that didn't scream as if we tried too hard.

Funny thing about the outgrown dress... it was a size 3 months!
Boy her mama is ghetto!!!

On a side note, a very special Birthday shout out to one of my oldest and dearest friends Allyson.
She turned 29 again, and I will be joining her in a few short months.

We hope you had a magical day Allyson, you deserve it!!!

2 comments:

Val said...

LOVE the cute little dress. See, you could totally save tons of money and get out all those 3 month dresses and make cute little shirts for her:)

Lifeisaflower! said...

I have this photo saved on my desktop - makes me smile every day!!! Thanks again for thinking of me - xoxo!