Monday, March 15, 2010

And we're off...

to DC that is.

We decided to make a girls trip to DC to visit my good friend Lisa, her husband and their new baby Nina. Douggie suggested that I bring Abuelita Rose with us to help out, and that was probably one of his best ideas ever. She was such a big help! It was also so fun to show her around, because this was her 1st trip to DC.

We headed out on Thursday evening. We flew in to SF and had a layover, then took the red eye in to Dulles.
Emma all set to go in the SD airport.

She was hilarious with her backpack that Nina gave her. She could hardly keep her balance, but she didn't care, she loved her backpack.

Reading and drinking a little milk at the SF airport.

She was telling me to "shhhhh." I guess I was too loud for her, or maybe it was that I said "shhhhh" to her several times already.

So excited for such a fun weekend ahead.

Red eyes are the way to go with a super active kid. She was so good!

4 comments:

Val said...

Looks like a great trip! And a busy one, I'm tired just looking at all your pics.

Tim and Heather said...

It sounds like you had such a good time and that Emma did so well. Thanks for sharing with us!

Unknown said...

She looks so old you guys! Crazy!

The Frazier Family said...

Looks like had a great trip!