Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sometimes it takes a village...

to watch our little Emma.

Douggie was traveling today and I had a crazy schedule, so I had to call in for some extra help today.

#1 Katie
One of the girls who works for me.
Super sweet!!! She dashed over straight from school to watch her while I was in a meeting.

#2 Ever faithful Abuelita Rose

#3 Equally faithful Papa Bob

#4 busy mama even took a turn

#5 Terrific Tessa
She is my boss' daughter who is home on spring break from college.
LOVE her!!! Who gives up their spring break to watch a 14 month old?


That's right 5 people!
Here was our crazy day:
Drop Emma off at Papa and Abuelita's
Abuelita volunteered in Jacob's class
Mama picked up Emma at Jacob's school
We headed to my work for a meeting
Katie took a long walk with Emma in the park
Mama met up with Katie and Emma
Took Emma back to J's school so Emma could join in the party
Papa joined in on the party
Mama went back to work
Abuelita and Papa took the kids to the park
They went home
Mama picked Emma up
We went home
Tessa came over
Mama had to go to another meeting
Came home and I am officially pooped!

Everyone had busy schedules today, so they all rallied and helped out when they could.
This little girl sure got a lot of attention today. Man she is loved!!!

I can't thank everyone enough for helping out! I for sure couldn't have done it without you.
And huge props to Emma, she is such a trooper and put up with the crazy day today.

No comments: