Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Flower Fields, always a spring time favorite!

I have always loved the Spring time around here, because that means the flower fields are in bloom!

Yesterday evening we headed over to take a few pictures.


Before I show this years pictures, here are a couple old favorites...
We took our engagement pictures there in 2006
Man... we look so young!

We took Emma there in April 2009.



And here she is this year!

My these flowers sure smell pretty!





Someone decided that she had enough of the flowers, so we headed over to the play area.

Watched some planes fly by.

Dada put me on the slide...

I flew down the slide...

and I fell off the slide!
She a tough cookie, she brushed off her hands and wanted to keep sliding.

Thank you for another beautiful visit flower fields!

1 comment:

Val said...

So pretty! Emma looks darling in her little dress.