Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just another Sunday evening...

After the bridal shower today we went to my parent's house for some Filipi's pizza, yummy!

Of course the pizza was even better because of the company.
Here are Ebit, my mom, uncle Mike, aunt Cindy and Grandpa Fred. 
My aunt and uncle are in town from Seattle so they came to visit and brought my aunt's dad Fred as well.  It is always good to see them!

LOVE this little gal!  How could you not with these adorable smiles?!

And her outfit is pretty cute as well!

I can't get over how cute her tights and new little Robeez are.  They are both still a little big, but they look so precious!

4 comments:

Val said...

She looks SO GROWN UP in these pictures, doesn't even look like the same little baby we saw a few weeks ago. I love the smiles, she looks so happy and yes, those tights and shoes are to die for! Wish we were there for pizza with you all!

Lewko Family Blog said...

She is so freakin' adorable. What an awesome smile. I can't wait to see you two tomorrow!

Bob said...

Emma Rose - you are getting so darn cute! Doug, that smile is going to break a lot of hearts so be prepared!! Love yo all and see you in a month.

Sarah said...

Emma looks like she is such a happy baby! She is so cute!