Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun with Emma...

Since I didn't have to work yesterday, I had a little fun just hanging out with Emma.

1st we played and took lots of pictures in the pack n play.  She cooed and smiled for such a long time.  I love this little gal!!!

Then we moved on to some tummy time.

Apparently she isn't using her tummy time to just to strengthen her neck, she is skipping straight to crawling.

Well maybe she isn't ready for crawling, but she can sure scoot herself off of the tummy mat. Please don't worry, I wasn't torturing Emma.  I snapped this picture as soon as she started crying, and honestly she was happy a second before.  I put the camera down and cuddled with her, no more tears!

Once daddy finished working he joined in the fun and snapped some more pictures.
Now that her gloves are off, she has discovered that she likes to eat her hand.  It is pretty cute, because even if she has her paci in, she will pull it out and suck on her hand.

SO HAPPY!

Thanks for a fun day Emma!

1 comment:

Tim and Heather said...

She is getting so big. You can really start to see her personality coming out in these pictures.