Wednesday, March 4, 2009

8 reasons we love Emma...

Emma is 8 weeks today, and I know I say this often, but it is crazy how time is flying!

So even though there are so many more reasons, here are our top 8 reasons why we love our little Emma Rose:
8. She can pack a mean punch.  When she gets excited or mad she starts punching like crazy.
7. Her stretches, they really show how long our string bean is!
6. That she loves to cuddle, because we LOVE to cuddle with her!
5. All of her funny and cute coos, grunts, snorts and all of her sounds in general.
4. That she can poop in her diaper and not be bothered by it, but she can't stand a single drop of pee in it.
3. That she is such a good traveler, and puts up with us always being out and about all of the time.
2. All of her amazing smiles that keep coming more and more.
And the #1 reason we love our little Emma so:
1. Her farts, she can let our some amazing toots that would make a grown man proud!!!  At times I think there is a little man living in her pants.  Her nickname from mommy is "toots," which I am sure she will hate hearing as she gets older.

To celebrate her 8 weeks, we had some play time with her Baby Einstein gym.
There is never play time without her hands in the air.

She loves "Roger" the robin.  She loves to hit him and listen to the rattle noises he makes. I am sure that baby Einstein has real names for these characters, but I chose to re-name them.

After the arms are up, then the legs start and they just don't stop.  No wonder her legs are so skinny, they are constantly moving.

Then a little tongue sticking out, I love it!

After all of that exercise she was tired and wanted a little down time in her chair.

We love you Emma, Happy 8 Weeks!!!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

We call him "Raymond"! How funny is that. Happy 8 week birthday Emma. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Bob said...

I just loved the "Eight Reasons We Love Emma"... I was only there for about five days and I had all of those and more!! Her smile is precious and I miss it a lot. Thanks for the blog - it makes it a lot easier being a thousand miles away.