Monday, March 30, 2009

Block Party!!!

This Saturday our neighborhood had it's annual block party.
And true to it's form it was a blast!  Also true to it's form we drank too much there, maybe that is why we had such a great time?!

All of the kids doing craft projects and games.

Mommy and Emma.

Daddy and Emma.

Then trouble started. Trays after trays of Quaffers (Guava juice and tequila, shown above) were passed around.  I only took one, I am not sure how many Douggie took.  In fact, I am not sure if he knows how many he took! :)
My weakness was the damn beer bong, for some stupid reason I felt the need to take on a challenge from our neighbor's son.  I held my own against a cheating, 30 some year old who was cut off by his mom and then passed out.  I guess I have still got it in me, but I don't think I should be proud of that.
 
We also invited our friends Matt and Jessica to join us.  Here is Jessica, me and Emma.

We had a great time with all of our neighbors!

1 comment:

Val said...

Sounds like quite a block party- but so fun. You look great by the way! (I'm talking to Marie) Not that you don't look great too Doug:)