Saturday, March 21, 2009

Congratulations Potts!

This afternoon I went to Jenn Potts bridal shower.  I used to work with Potts when I worked at Chili's.

Here is our toilet paper bride model Emily.  Fun game but with a twist this time.  Instead of creating a bride's dress we were asked to create lingerie out of toilet paper.  It got a little crazy and way too creative, that's why I can't show any pictures of the final products.

The beautiful spread, complete with ring topped mini cupcakes and a rice crispy treat cake.  Potts is famous for her rice crispy treats.

Here are all of the Chili's girls.  At one point we all worked there together.  Such a fun and crazy group of ladies!

The bride to be Potts and Stepheni.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug, Marie and Emma. I love your Blog. Looks like Emma is making a new friend with the Easter Bunny. What a cutie.
I believe Jenn Potts was in a Brownie troop with Nicole. Jenn's mom Cindy was the coleader and I was the leader. Please send our love and congratulations to Jenn.
Happy Easter, Love Aunt Pam

Marie said...

What a small world Pam! I will for sure send your well wishes to Jenn!