Wednesday, July 22, 2009

28 Weeks

So here I am again talking/typing about how another week has flown by!
But really, time is flying by so fast.
We are trying to enjoy every second of it before our little baby is all grown up.

Come on, look at those eyes... they are crazy beautiful!
Tonight Emma enjoyed some of mama's home made baby food. I am getting much better at this, now my menu includes sweet potatoes, apples and peaches with oatmeal. She seems to be liking them all so far, and I do have her taste them each time I make something new.

Tonight we had a little play time in the saucer. I love this little clip because Emma gets so excited to see Corona. You can't see her in the video, but I was holding her right next to the camera. And Emma proves to be a bit of a genius, because she even pushed the cat button on her saucer while she was looking at Corona. OK, so maybe that was just a coincidence, but I still think she is pretty smart.

Happy 28 weeks String Bean!!!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Coincidence? I don't think so. I think she is so smart she KNEW that was for Corona!! And you're so very right about the eyes!!!