Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 years!!!

Today is our 3 year wedding Anniversary!

What a special day, our anniversary and Emma's 25 week b-day.


Douggie, I love you so much and I have always known what a lucky girl I was to have found you.
I guess I shouldn't say 'found' you, because it was more like 'stalked' you.
Normally I wouldn't want people to know that I was a stalker, but in this case I couldn't be more proud. :) If it led me to you, then it was worth it.
I can't imagine my life without you, because you have made it so much better! You have brought me so much joy and love and I can even call you my best friend.

Thank you for being an amazing father and the world's best husband!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on 3 years!!! And now you have a beautiful little daughter.....Time sure does fly by!

The Jacobs' Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tim and Heather said...

I remember it like it was yesterday. The two of you are perfect together! I hope the next 3 years are as great as the first 3...and maybe Emma will have a younger brother or sister by then :)