Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Douggie!

So I am about 30 minutes early with this birthday shout out. Since I love him so much, I think he deserves an extra 30 minutes of well wishing.


From the moment we brought our little girl home, I knew that you were not only the world's best husband, but you were becoming the perfect daddy for Emma!

You are also the best bath giver.

Your smile and dimples make our family photos that much cuter! :)

I love your sweet little kisses to Emma.

I love that you find so much joy in teasing me and picking out crazy outfits for Emma. And I love it even more that you give me veto power on them.

Did I mention I love your sweet kisses to Emma.

I gave in and let Douggie open his present tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow.
Emma helped open it, she loves tissue paper.

Then she inspected his new ipod, I think she gave it her approval.

Happy Birthday Douggie!
I love you so much and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have met you!!!
I hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

Tim and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Doug! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lewko Family Blog said...

Yay! Happy Birthday from the Lewkos.

Anonymous said...

mom do you watch daddy kissing her puffy little slit? Does that get you horny?