Monday, April 20, 2009

More Baptism pictures...

So as I promised here are some more pictures from Emma's Baptism.

Getting dressed up for the big day!

Such a happy family!:)

I love the looks on every one's faces, they are all focused in on Emma's reaction.  She really didn't have much of a reaction at all.  She was asleep just before he poured the holy water on her.  It woke her up, but just for a second, and she didn't even cry.

Proud daddy and his little girl:) I love them so much!

Emma's padrinos (Godparents) Tía Lizzy & Tío Omar

The kids playing at her after party.

Rachel (2 weeks old), Emma (14 weeks old) & Jillian (20 weeks old).
Such a cute bunch of little ladies.
So funny that Emma looks like a giant next to these girls.  She is a tall one for sure.

Emma trying on one of her baptism gifts.  Thank you Newell family for these super cute sunglasses.

Thank you to all of our friends and family who helped make Emma's big day so special!!!

1 comment:

Stepheni said...

AAHH! I can't wait to see her in the matching little shirts.... You know that I will have to buy eveything I see with crowns or Princess on it! :o)