Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott

Yesterday was our friend Scott's birthday party.
The day started with a pre-party at their house and then a party bus took everyone wine tasting in Temecula. Douggie was lucky enough to join them for wine tasting, but unfortunately I couldn't because I had a prior commitment.
I did meet up with the group for dinner at Norte in Carlsbad.

The other Matt Harvey, Meghan, Whitney, Kaye (in back) and Kirsten
Some of you may be confused and thinking, that this is not Matt Harvey, but like I said above, this is the other Matt Harvey, so weird that we know two!

Bri and Noel, I wish I could remember what they were talking about, because it sure seems interesting.

Douggie and Me :)

Scott (the really drunk birthday boy) and his beautiful wife Meghan.
I am so sad that this picture is blurry, but I love the look on Scott's face.

Happy Birthday Scott!!!

No comments: