Thursday, April 9, 2009

If it's good enough for Megan...

it will be more than good enough for me!

So when my family was down from Seattle I was chatting with my cousin's wife Megan about jogging strollers.  I was trying to pick her brain to see what kind to get. Now mind you, Megan is a SERIOUS marathon running runner, I would be considered more of a casual, when I feel like it jogger, big difference.
She told me that I had to either get a BOB or a Phil & Teds.  I searched Craigslist day after day without much luck, because everything was snatched up fast.  So I bit the bullet and bought a new one.  I ended up getting the Phil & Teds because it has the great option of having a double kit.  Which means when Stephens baby # 2 comes along (years from now) we won't have to invest in a new one, we will just add the doubles kit.  Great way to save a little $ !!!

Here is Megan and her adorable little girl Hadley.

Here is my new stroller!!!  I don't have the doubles kit yet, but it will be perfect for Emma. I also settled for the classic model, which doesn't have all of the bells and whistles as some of the other fancier ones.  But it will be more than great for slow poke me.

This is what it looks like with the double kit on it.  As you can tell mine is not the cool green, but you get the idea.

Thank you for the advice Megan, I am sure I will love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cool! I've been dying to take Jillian out with our jogger. I've been doing some research to figure out when it's safe to take her in it but I found mixed opinions. I'm hoping just a few more weeks or so and I'll start taking her.