Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter with the fam...

We headed home from the desert early and got ourselves all cleaned up for Easter at my parent's house.

Emma even got cleaned up.  This was her first kitchen sink bath! :)

In Easter dress #2, and absolutely adorable!

In bunny ears and an Easter bib from Tia Ebit, Tio Omar and Jacob.

Before the big kids started the Easter Egg Hunt, Emma had a chance to gather a few eggs.

The kids egg hunt.

My grandparents were in town from Arizona, so along with my Mom's family, my Dad's cousins Janet and Charlie and their families attended as well as my great Aunt Jeanne.

Thanks for a great Easter!

3 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

Beautiful dress Emma!

Val said...

Looks like a great Easter and a busy one! Emma looks so cute in her dresses.

Sarah said...

I LOVE the bunny ears! She's so cute!