Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another week

Emma is 16 weeks today!!!
This week has been a big week for Emma, she is growing up so much.
She can talk (baby talk) and roll over from tummy to back. I can't believe how much she is changing every day.
Look at those eyes... beautiful!

Still working on holding her own bottle.
Yesterday Emma got hungry a little early and we were shopping at Target. I pulled out a bottle and gave it to her. She held all by herself the entire time. I am so proud of her, she can multi-task, eating and shopping at the same time. :)


Here she is rolling over yesterday!!!

I received a phone call from my mom yesterday while I was at work. She asked me, "has Emma rolled over yet, because she just did!" Of course I was thrilled that my little girl has made such an accomplishment, and that my mom and Jacob were there to witness it. But I was also so sad that I missed it. I hung up the phone and started crying and turned to my boss and said, "this work sh*t sucks." He gave me a hug and reassured me by saying that I will be just as excited when I get to see it for the first time. He is right, I was, and I made sure to have the camera handy. I am so proud of my little Emma!

2 comments:

Val said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Jacobs' Family said...

Congratulations Emma! Rolling over is so much fun. We are glad you have joined the club.