Sunday, January 4, 2009

We are ready!!!

Since we don't have Emma yet we have been trying out a few of her things with her doll.  Her doll was a Christmas gift for Emma from Papa Bob and Grandma Rose.

See how cozy the crib will be for Emma...

I know Emma will also love her stroller!

Please don't think I am totally crazy, I am just finding ways to keep myself entertained.  We are just having fun, I am not seriously going to be pushing around Emma and a baby doll.

Everyone has said the last couple weeks are the hardest, well they are right because this waiting game stinks!!!

We have our 40 week appointment tomorrow so we will see what happens?!  We will keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Emma, your parents are starting to go crazy. It is time to come out now!!! :)We've been praying for you, Marie. Hang in there!

Tim and Heather said...

The longer she waits, the closer you are getting to my due date. If she doesn't come soon, we may have them at the same time.

Meg said...

I absolutely LOVE Emma's bedding. So flippin' cute, and girly. Love it!