Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Going Home...

Sunday January 11th
The whole family gets to go home!!! Hooray!!!
We were discharged at 9:30 am, and we couldn't be more happy to take our little girl home.
Her Doctor said that Emma is doing great!
All dressed, and yes she is the "new family favorite."

Could there be anything cuter?! She looks absolutely adorable in her car seat.

The Stephens family.

So I know that there is a lot of blogging going on, but while we were in the hospital we didn't get to update everyone on what was going on.

3 comments:

Val said...

Thanks for catching us all up and showing us pics from every step. I love them all. She is really adorable and I'm not just saying that:) She really truly is super cute. I love her. Can't wait to kiss and hug her!

Anonymous said...

She is so, so beautiful! Congratulations! I am so glad that you are all at home, safe, helthy and happy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!! We are so happy that all of you are home and doing well...
WOW!!! Emma has been super busy!!!
I can't wait to see her... As soon as all of get over these horrible colds, we will be down for a visit!!! Love you Guys!!!
S~