Saturday, January 24, 2009

And she's out... finally!

So our poor little gal, has some issues falling asleep, so we realized that the car is our magic trick. She loves getting all snuggled up in her car seat and going for a nightly drive. Doug and I have found some humor in it, and when I get in the car Doug asks, "our same route?" We also play my Mana CD and sing along with it. At least I sing along, but since Doug can't sing in Spanish he whistles. It is actually kind of a fun way to wind down as a family. Too bad it usually happens at 11:45 at night.

3 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

I LOVE Mana!!! Is it the MTV Unplugged CD? That is my favorite! My mom and dad spent many an evening on the freeway trying to lull me to sleep. Hopefully she'll move on to the vacuum or hair dryer soon. :-)

Bob said...

Sorry that Emma is having trouble sleeping. Now that the umbilical cord is off she may settle a bit. Don't forget pictures of her first real bath - they are great marriage photos!!!

Does Emma have her own Mordstrom's card or is Grandpa Bob going to have to send her one? Love to all three from Grandma and Grandpa Stephens.

Found her name in French: La Grenouille - The Frog because of the way shr schrootches (is that a word Grandpa?) up her legs.

Val said...

Have you discovered the miracle blanket and static? Ben is still sleeping with both!