Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This little piggy smiled pretty, and this little piggy melted mama's heart!

As a little girl, I often had dreams about being a mom one day. All of those dreams consisted of me having a little girl, and that little girl would have the cutest pigtails that you have ever seen.

Well I am not dreaming, I have a little girl, and now that little girl has the cutest pigtails that I have ever seen.

Absolutely stinking perfect!

A little close up to show you just how precious she is.

This is only the beginning my friends, I can't wait until her hair gets a little longer. But for now, I will be loving every second of these mini piggies!

2 comments:

Val said...

Super cute, I love piggies too...if only my little girl loved them like me:) I hope Emma keeps on cooperating with you!

Lewko Family Blog said...

I just got pony tail holders from Target and I am so excited to try them! You inspire me Marie!