Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gotta love pictures of sweet little Emma!

So I took my sweet time posting the rest of Emma's 1 year pictures. I guess I wanted to keep you all on the edge of your seats waiting for them.

You see we got really lucky when I was blog stalking a few months back. I came across this amazingly creative photographer. I looked at her work and it instantly blew me away. I looked a little more and realized that it was totally acceptable that I was stalking her blog, because I graduated high school with her. We go way back, even attended Jr. High together.
So I emailed her and here we are.

It was so nice to see Anjuli again. We had mutual friends in school and she was probably the nicest person ever at our school. So she is married and has 2 adorable boys, but one thing remains the same, still one of the nicest people ever!

We headed up to the ranch, where Emma's birthday party was, to take these beauties... enjoy!


Couldn't be happier! She loves when dada throws her up so high.

She is becoming so independent.

Looking at the piggy, the peacocks and chickens.





Such a curious little girl.



LOVE this one!!!

So the next 2 are not very flattering of me at all, but they are hilarious, so I thought I would be a good sport.

The horses were seriously nibbling at me.
I dare not post the one with Emma's little arm in this darn white horse's mouth. If I did, someone might call CPS on me. No worries, her arm is in tact and the horse doesn't really bite, just likes to nibble gently.



I love her serious little face.




Hello Handsome!

Sorry that I posted so many, but I am in LOVE with them all!

4 comments:

Val said...

Really cute pictures! Love the horse ones, so funny!

Tim and Heather said...

I like when there are a lot of pictures. It makes me feel like I am there. What a cutie!

Lewko Family Blog said...

These are gorgeous. Two beautiful photo shoots in a relatively short amount of time. What a lucky family.

The Jacobs' Family said...

Amazing! I love your adorable family.