Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Cris and Alex!

Last night we headed over to Richard and Connie's home to celebrate the 33rd Birthday of my cousins Cris and Alex.

Yep, they are twins. I would love to be a twin, but wait that would mean I would have to share my birthday, and I love having my birthday all to myself.


Warning... please take no offence to the following picture. It is all in good fun!
Don't you love Emma's shirt?! - Half Beaner
According to Doug's calculations of me being half Mexican and there being Mexican blood in his family, she is actually 33% Mexican. Darn those people at the street fair, they didn't have a 33% Mexican shirt, so the "Half Beaner" will have to do.

We don't plan on her wearing this shirt out in public, but it is totally appropriate for family gatherings, at least on my mom's side. :)

Emma tried to give Anyssa and her Uncle Mike some pointers on her homework.

Happy Birthday to you...


The Birthday Twins!

Mmmm, yummy ice cream!

Happy Birthday Cris and Alex, we love you lots!

No comments: