Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Audrey!

Yesterday afternoon we headed down to Kate Sessions Park for Audrey's 1st Birthday Party.
We had a 'sweet' time there. The party was a sweets theme and Courtney did a great job with the spread. I am sure Mark helped as well, but I know that Courtney was the ideas one of the pair.

The yummy cupcakes and candy table.
They were seriously the moistest cupcakes I have EVER had!

Audrey and Emma swinging on the swings.
I am so bummed that I didn't get a better picture of Audrey's adorable personalized dress.

Dada helping Emma down the slide.

Aww, how cute!
Funny thing is, that Doug actually slid down that slide and fit through the little opening. Then when he was on the slide, he was the entire length of it.

Our 2 sweeties Audrey and Emma.
Courtney made this little lollipop cut out and it was a hit.
Audrey posed with all of the kiddos and was such a ham, so cute!

The proud mama and dada with their little girl.
BTW, I am kicking myself for having the bad angle with the ugly trash can in it. I will have to do some cropping.

So excited for her very own enormous cupcake.

It took Audrey a few minutes to get in to it, but once she did she loved it.

Audrey we had a wonderful time at your party.
And since today is your official birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!

No comments: