Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas dinner at the Aguiñaga home

After my parent's house we headed to Valley Center to go to my Uncle Ruben & Aunt Kelleen's home.

All of the kids, except Daylon who was taking a nap.
So excited that Emma was here for this year's picture, she missed last year's picture by a few weeks.

The kids gift exchange.



Poor Emma was so tired from all of the partying.


Then it was time for the adult gift exchange...
Rosi was the lucky recipient of the gift that Doug and I worked on.
Since this side of the family is primarily Mexican, we went with a George Lopez theme.
We quoted his comedy sketches and included items such as Pecsi and Esprite.
It you haven't heard any of his comedy, then you are missing out.
It reminds me so much of my family.
"You want a Happy Meal, well then get Happy Cabron!"


We had a wonderful time with all of our family, and I couldn't have picked a better way to spend Emma's first Christmas!

No comments: