Wednesday, December 16, 2009

49 and yep, she is a Prentice!

Emma is 49 weeks today!
She now has 4 teeth and we were able to snag a quick picture.

And would you check out that gap, she is definitely a Prentice (Prizer).
This gap runs on my dad's side of the family and so many of us had/have it.

Exhibit A: Look at that gap I used to have. And if my beautiful sister would have been smiling, you would have seen hers as well.

I was always worried that my kid(s) would get the gap, and now that I see Emma with it, it is kinda cute!


Today was a big day...
Someone got fitted for her very 1st pair of walking shoes!!!
We went to Nordstrom and it was so cute.
They took her picture and gave her a stuffed animal.

She wasn't too sure of them, so we had to coax her with the big starkly shoes to get her to walk.

Here are the new kicks.
Doug decided that since they were kind of pricey that she should have a sensible neutral color.
I guess that means I will have to go back and get a flashy pink pair on my own! ;)

All that shoe shopping wore her out. She will have to work on her shopping endurance if she wants to keep up with mommy.

We are growing up so fast around here!

1 comment:

Val said...

Cute new shoes. Isn't it crazy how expensive walking shoes are?! But totally worth it, I couldn't believe how much better Ben walked when he had them on vs when they were off. Love that pic of you and Liz, I remember that day well:) As I'm sure you do to!!! Ben & Emma are both lucky winners of that gap:)