Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2nd Desert Trip

This past weekend we went out to the Desert.
It was the 2nd trip for Emma and me, but it was Douggie's 1st trip. He was away in Seattle for our last one.

What a beautiful morning!!!
Pretty darn peaceful.

Uh oh, Emma found the evidence of mama's shenanigans from the night before.
Yes, she does have her paci in kinda funny. She is getting a new tooth, so she likes to bite on her paci.

Dada and Emma, my 2 favs.

Emma getting ready for a ride with Dada.
She still LOVES the quad!
I think she might like what Santa has in store for her. ;)

Mama and Emma

We had a fabulous time with our desert family!
A special thank you to Wendy for taking me for a ride in her new buggy.
And an even bigger thank you to Kaelyn for watching Emma while I went on the ride.

No comments: