Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

We had a busy, but wonderful Halloween weekend, and here it is...

Friday Night - Spaghetti Dinner
Emma enjoyed a few bites.

Met up with Papa Bob and Abuelita Rose.


Saturday Morning - Hanging out at home.
Enjoying some puffs and watching some Saturday Morning Cartoons.

So happy!


Saturday Afternoon - Carving pumpkins
Playing with the gooey seeds.

Trying to eat the seeds.


Dada hard at work.


Dada's pumpkin and Emma's Pumpkin.

This year I decided to go for more of a pumpkin scene rather than carving one for myself.


Saturday Night - Getting into our costumes.
You didn't think I forgot about Rey (Karate Kat) and Corona (wicked witch). They LOVED dressing up, well maybe not the dressing up part, but they loved the taking the costumes off part.


Then we headed over to Papa and Abuelita's and met up with the gang.
Here is our adorable little caterpillar!

My goodness, that little face is so precious!!!

The gang before trick or treating.
Jacob - Spiderman, Emma, Anyssa - Hannah Montana and Baby David - Pumpkin.

Waiting patiently at our 1st house.

It was baby David's 1st Halloween also.

The little sneak, she took a candy out of her bucket and tried to eat it.

Anyssa said her wig was itchy, so Dave decided to take care of it for her.

Doug and I dressed up to go with Emma's Costume, but silly us, we didn't get a family picture, oh well, I think Papa Bob did. I was a Butterfly and Douggie was a Butterfly catcher.


After Trick or Treating, Emma had a Slumber party with Papa and Abuelita and Douggie and I went to the Haunted Ranch Party thrown by the Ray Family. Bri and I helped with some of the planning and details so it was fun to see it all come together.
Noel as Marvin the Martian enjoying some candy from the Candy and Cigarettes girl. They hired this lady to walk around all night and pass out candy and goodies. She even had Chocolate covered Crickets, eww, good thing I am allergic to chocolate.

The best costume of the night was the guy who dressed up as Falcon, the little boy in the balloon hoax.



I didn't get many good pictures of the ranch, sorry, but it looked fabulous!

We has a great weekend with our little Emma on her 1st Halloween.
We hope that you all had a great time as well!

3 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

Your little caterpillar is adorable. Were those legs on the back? How fun. Next year we'll have to get all the kiddies together.

Tim and Heather said...

1) Your poor cats. They must be used to it by now though!

2) Emma had way more outfits for Halloween than Rachel. I love the picture of her standing there with her tooth sticking out.

3) I love the picture of Emma sitting in the pumpkin.

4) You are so creative with the whole caterpillar, butterfly, and butterfly catcher idea.

The Jacobs' Family said...

What a busy weekend. Emma looked adorable in the caterpillar outfit. Taylor had the same costume last year and when I saw it I insisted that she have it. This year I let her pick.