Monday, November 9, 2009

1st Desert Trip of the Season!

This past weekend was our 1st trip of the 2009-2010 season.
This trip was so much fun, except we missed Douggie.

He went to Seattle for his Grandmother's funeral.

That's right, we still decided to go without him.
That meant that it was all up to me to drive the truck and tow the trailer out all by myself! Grrr (that is my, "I'm a tough girl" sound).
It was a big task, but thankfully I had Abuelita Rose there to help me with the kiddo.

The girls!

Emma was so well behaved and played in her super yard most of the time.

Messy food face, but still so cute!


Each trip we have a big Saturday night community meal, this trip it was...
a chili night! They were all so yummy and different.

And I can't forget to mention Bill's amazing dutch oven peach cobbler!

I love campfire time.

Noel's chair cracked me up, it had a sun shade and he just looked silly sitting under the shade in the dark.

Emily and Meghan

Uh oh, it's beer bong time!
Scott, Bill and I started things off.

Then Chris, Cory and Travis followed.

Sunday morning Emma enjoyed a little peek a boo with Abuelita under the curtain.

Sneaky girl!

Abuelita Rose was such a HUGE help with Emma!
Thank you so much!

Looking adorable in the sand.
"Mama it's too bright, and I thought you told me not to play in the sand earlier?"

1 comment:

The Jacobs' Family said...

You are so brave to go without Doug. It looks like you had a great time.