Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All good things must come to an end.

We said goodbye to Ryan, Megan and Hadley Monday morning. Before they left, we had a little get together with family on Sunday afternoon.

3 Prentice Families + 1 Covarrubias Family + 1 Stephens Family = A great dinner together

It was so nice to have Uncle Ron, Aunt Tracy, Claire and Hayley drive down to join us all!

Ryan and Megan were even nice enough to make dinner for us all.

Jacob, Hayley and Claire playing some games.

Hayley, Uncle Ron, Aunt Tracy, Hadley and Emma.

Claire and Emma

Two crazy gals!
Hadley decided she wanted to play in Emma's saucer, she still fits.

We were so sad to see R, M & H leave, but we loved every minute of their visit here.

Thank you so much for making time to come and see us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable Rie Rie. It was so good seeing all of you. Miss you all tons. Emma is ADORABLE! I am down to babysit for free anytime! haha I know your parents love to, but I am down anytime! Love you!

-Claire

Anonymous said...

CLAIRE is very nice not to mention that her own cousin spelled her name wrong. I think you meant CLAIRE not CLARIE.

Marie said...

I can always count on Ebit to call me out and correct me. Ok so I spelled it wrong one time, but I was right the others. I will fix it. Sorry about that Claire!