Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a klutz!!!

My dad once questioned me... "Marie , how were you ever Miss Escondido, you aren't what you would call graceful?"
Well my Dad is a smart man, and right on with me not being graceful.
This morning I stepped on the side of my ankle and did this...
It hurts like heck!
Notice that my right ankle is swollen.

We were on our way out the door this morning to head to Emma's doctor appointment. I was loading my stuff in the car and then walked to the other side when I stepped on the side of my foot. That's right, I didn't trip on anything, I just can't walk.

The best part is that once I did it I tried to walk and couldn't put pressure on it. I was on the slanted part of the driveway and the momentum got the best of me and I ended up running into the street. I screamed and cried and poor Douggie was so confused.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Marie - I hope your ankle gets better real quick. The soccor team needs you!!! :))

How come Emma just gets cuter and cuter? We love her so much!!!

Lewko Family Blog said...

Oh no! I hope you're okay!

Unknown said...

Oh Marie, this happens to me all the time! I totally understand! Hope it feels better!