Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jacob's soccer practice.

This evening, the whole family went to go watch Jacob's 1st soccer practice.
He is playing in the 3 & 4 year old division at my work.  Needless to say, these games are going to make for some entertaining Saturday mornings!!!

Such a cheese ball smile.

A little dribbling.

Here is his team, their team name is Spain.  Each team in the division is named after world wide soccer teams.

There was only one little guy who cried and didn't want to play.  You can see Jacob was trying to talk to him and convince him to play.

The little guy in the front in the red shorts, (Aiden) was already given a nick name from the coaches, they called him turbo!  He was always on the move. 

Jacob was by far the most vocal on the team saying some things like:
Are you my coach?
Hi, my name is Jacob, (which he said to EVERYONE)
I'm tired!
Can we have a break?
I need to rest, I am gonna sit down.
Look I kicked the ball!

And the best was at one point he grabbed his ball and started to walk off the field.  His coach stopped him and said, "where are you going?"  Jacob replied, "it's getting late, look... the sun is going down."

I can't wait for his 1st game!  There will be some video of that for sure!

1 comment:

Val said...

This looks very entertaining! Lauren starts in July- I can't wait!!!