Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Dirik :)

Yesterday afternoon we attended the wedding of one of my closest high school friends, Allyson Black. The wedding was in Carlsbad right across from the beach, and it was beautiful!
Allyson currently lives in Virginia, but lucky for us, her parents still live here in town so the wedding was here.
Paul, Allyson & Gail walking down the aisle.
Allyson wore her mother's wedding gown. It couldn't have been more perfect for her.

Cagdas and Allyson :)
They had quite the spread complete with Turkish wedding favors (Cagdas is Turkish), cds, and embroidered napkins. Talk about fancy!!!

Mommy, Emma, Allyson and Lisa.
Lisa was also one of my closest friend in high school. The 3 of us were pretty much inseparable those days.
This was Emma's very 1st wedding, and what a special one at that!

BLING!
My ring, Allyson's and Lisa's.
I was the 1st to be married, then Lisa and now Allyson.
I was also the 1st to have a baby, now when is it your turns ladies, hint hint ;)

What night would be complete without a self portrait?
A special thank you to Grandma Rose and Papa Bob for coming and picking up Emma half way through the wedding. We were able to enjoy a bit of a "date night."
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Dirik

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was SO great to see you Marie!!!! I am glad you got a date night to hang out with us and dance a little! Emma is such a little doll, although I don't know about that tutu....--Lisa

Lifeisaflower! said...

Yay! Thanks for posting pictures Marie ... it was so wonderful to see you and your beautiful family! I am so grateful you, Lisa, and me have reconnected ... love and hugs all around!! xo, Allyson Dirik ;-)